November 23, 2010

Movember Supporters: Fetta and Corey

Happy

Happier 

Super happy! 

  1. If you could participate in a jam session with anyone in the history of music, who would your top 2 be?
Corey:
If I had the chance to jam, with one person, it would have to be the Dalai Lama, granted he knows how to play an instrument.   I think we would make some seriously groovy intergalactic tunes…
I know Dalai Lama doesn’t really have anything to do with the history of music ( at least I don’t think he does) but I’m keeping my answer anyway!!

Fetta:
The Beatles, without any hesitation,
And maybe Bon Jovi, just for my eyes pleasure….

  1. If you could post one word on a giant billboard in downtown Montreal, what would it be, and why?
Corey:
“ BREATHE” Because people have got to relax!

Fetta:
“ IMAGINE ”, the best philosophy ever. Everybody knows what that means

  1. Best date-night restaurant in Montreal, or if its not in Montreal, where and why?
Corey:
A little Korean place in Monkland Village, I think it is called 5000 years. Great place, it is really tiny so you have to go during the week or early one day during the week end.
The place is split up into about 3 or 4 individual rooms, and just has a really great atmosphere, and the food ain't bad to boot.

(MJ edit: they're opening up a second location in NDG!  On Sherbrooke, near Hingston!)

Fetta:
La Petite Marché , on St Denis/ St Joseph (le Plateau) home made food, (fishes, duck…lot of sauce…), not really expensive, those people are French so I feel like being home!  Even if, to be honest, we don’t eat that everyday in France, but still, it’s good sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment