November 16, 2010

Vance: Movember Supporter


  1. What one Maritimer Thing would you transplant to La Belle Ville if you could?

    The Atlantic Ocean. I miss it. I think when I retire I’d like to be living on a shoreline somewhere on the coast of southern Nova Scotia.
     
  2. If you could write for one current TV show, what would it be, and why?

    That’s tough. If I had to choose just one I guess I’d go with Boardwalk Empire. It’s still in the middle of its first season but I think it’s the best thing on TV. It mixes tension and humor so well and the story just kind of sprawls; each episode is like reading multiple chapters out of a really good book.

    (If I had a second choice I’d go with It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Those guys are clearly having a lot of fun.)

  1. If you could put ONE word on a downtown Montreal billboard, what it be, and why?

    “Relax.” I find Montreal to be a pretty laid-back city but the traffic downtown can get downright hostile. Sometimes I feel like I’m playing Frogger when I cross the street, which isn’t as fun as it sounds. Just last week I came very close to getting hit by a car after the driver decided to burn through a red light after already coming to a full stop. Luckily I gave him a dirty look so he’s obviously learned his lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment