November 8, 2010

Stache Brother Paul DG's Day 5 Progress Pic


  1. Best place to brunch in Montreal:
    L’Avenue. It will sap your wallet, but the attention to everything on your plate is remarkable, no matter what you order. The food is consistently delicious, which is kind of a tall order for most places.
  2. Most ambitious recipe I've ever tackled:
    I am going to say Fondants au Chocolat.  Desserts are always infinitely more difficult, you’re dealing with chemistry. This dessert requires enormous attention from assembling and combining the ingredients to ensuring that the cake is baked perfectly in the ramekin, to the point that you have that smooth, decadent chocolate oozing out with your first attack of the fork. I am always still a bit nervous before doing it.
3.      Why my stache trumps all others:
          Debonair, swashbuckling, regal – these are words I’d use to describe it.
          My ‘stache? It’s a classy    ‘stache.

No comments:

Post a Comment