November 8, 2010

Stache Brother Derrick P.'s Day 5 progress photo


  1. Farthest I've been from Montreal and why:
By far (hehe), the farthest I’ve been would be Bali of the Indonesian islands.  I was looking for something more exotic than the metropolitan area of Tokyo (where I was living at that time) and I decided to do a scuba diving excursion.  I also paid a visit to my dear cousin who decided to relocate there for her work.  Do not get stalled on the flight price, you will be blown away by the beauty of this island.
  1. If I were stranded on a desert island I'd take this book, this album, and this person:
Deserted island huh?  I guess I would bring the “FM 21-76 US Army Survival Manual.  With this book I should be able to get some good practical skills to build whatever I would need and/or want.  I still have to find how to make a plasma TV though.  Album?  Abbey Road ! Do I need an explanation?  The person is a tricky one, In terms of useful person… I’d go with Chuck Norris.  He would tame wild animals on the island just by breathing on them and roundhouse kick a tunnel to the next populated island! Can somebody say “coconut island party”? Aah ii kiki ~
  1. Why my stache trumps all others:
My stache (when equipped) has the same punch as Brad’s in Inglourious Basterds and at the same time is as sophisticated as Salvador Dali’s.  It trumps, you’ll see.


Three little-known Chuck Norris facts:
  • There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.
  • A duck’s quack does not echo. Chuck Norris is solely responsible for this phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare at you, grimly. 
  • There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

2 comments:

  1. Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

    ReplyDelete