November 11, 2010

Tara & Aaron: Movember Supporters


  1. Best 3 tunes to kick off a road trip:
    Tragically Hip. Jay-Z, The Beatles
    <- I totally changed your question to best 3 bands to kick off a road trip…
  2. Best live music venue in Montreal
    Any random hole in the wall bar with a live band
  3. If I could have dinner with anyone in the world tonight it would be…
    Oprah.  Go ahead and judge while me and Oprah chill…
     


  1. Best 3 tunes to kick off a road trip:
    Daft Punk - Around the World
    Michael Jackson – Billy Jean

  2. Best live music venue in Montreal
    Metropolis – Saw the Roots there and it was unbelievable.

  3. The perfect blend of 3 martial arts to me would be
    Hard question but I would sayMuy Thai, Aikido, Ju-Jitsu



No comments:

Post a Comment