November 18, 2010

Robby & Masum: Movember supporters!

1.  Nifty robot necklace, Robby, did Masum help you pick it?

Haha, I actually stumbled upon it in a small shop one Saturday afternoon. I walked in with my friend and we were immediately greeted by this cute salesgirl that I just couldn't keep my eyes off of.   I got her attention by asking her about the robot necklace (his name is Mr. Charlie Chip by the way...the robot that is) and tried my hardest to keep the conversation going from there. We eventually left the shop (with the necklace), when my friend asked me if I got her name.   I stopped and stared at her for several moments, probably looking like a deer in headlights.  Eventually I bolted back into the shop and asked Masum for her name. So yes, she helped me pick it. That was exactly 90 days ago as of today.

2.  If you could have a superhuman ability over the holidays, what would it be and why?

If I could have any superhero ability this holiday it would be the power to make people spontaneously transform into cake.  It's no secret that I find most people thoroughly irritating and this is especially true during holidays.  I just think that they could serve a much better purpose by filling my tummy with sweet chocolaty goodness. Instead of pissing me off on the bus, metro, in malls or sometimes even on street corners.  But I don't want to ask for the impossible you know.   I would settle for the power to make people spontaneously combust instead...I'd probably be just as satisfied with the results...:)

3.  What are your top 3 animated films for a rainy weekend?

This is a hard one. I can definitely say that Paprika is one of my favorite animated films. Its Jap anime and is just plumb crazy from start to finish. Which is why I love it.  It's one of the most creative things I've seen and it makes me happy. Unlike rain.  I will also say Final fantasy: Advent children. Yeah its CG but that's still animation.  I don't need to explain this one.  It just looks Amazing!  Last will bee...hmmm.  I'm gonna say The nightmare before Christmas.  I don't know if claymation falls under the Animation category, but it;s Tim Burton...Hello!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment